01/13/2016 · 0 Comments
It's the subject of the week for the United States. What would you do if you won the lottery? With the Powerball jackpot prize currently at 1.5 Billion dollars, and increasing every hour as more and more people rush to buy their tickets (hey, someone has to win, right?!) we've all caught ourselves dreaming about what we would do if we had the winning ticket. So, what would the Turbine Digital team do if they won? JASON. "Give 999 million to charities that I am passionate about. Build up my personal mental health ministry The rest save and pay off debt!" HOLLY. "If I had to make a list:
- Tithe, donate 20% (church, non-profits)
- Create non-profit charitable fund
- $250,000 Education Fund for Kids
- Gift $1 million to pay off any outstanding family member debt
- Set up family Trust/invest with remaining
Fetching some tweets...
Hold up!Fetching some tweets...