Flashback to just a few years ago, do you remember? A time when we couldn’t pull out our phone to answer every question we could possibly come up with.
The world has progressed far past that point now, and Google has taken notice. If your site isn’t Mobile Friendly, then you’re S.O.L. when it comes to Google Mobile Searches. Luckily, we at Turbine are here to help. Here are some tricks and tips to being considered Mobile-Friendly by Google:
- Find out if your website is considered Mobile Friendly by Google:
- Open up Google.com on your mobile device
- Search your business name
- Look for the “Mobile Friendly” tag in search
- Avoid software that is not common on mobile devices, such as Flash
- Use large text that is readable without zooming
- Size content to the screen so that users don’t have to scroll horizontally or zoom
- Place links far enough apart so that the correct one can be easily tapped
Want to learn more about how to make your site Mobile Friendly? We’d love to help you out Contact Us now.