Employee Spotlight: Sarah KorbApril 8, 2016 3:31 pm
– What is your role at Turbine? I am the ‘Content Curator’. I am in charge of collecting, sorting, and organizing information before it is published on web pages.
– Before working at Turbine what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had? Working for my Dad at M & M Lockers, which is a meat locker. My job there was to debone meat.
– What are 3 words to describe Turbine? Techie, innovative, and fun.
– What do you like most about Turbine? The flexibility to work from anywhere.
– What is your favorite part about working at Turbine? Working with Karole 🙂
– What is your proudest moment at Turbine? Writing my first blog. Check it out: http://thisisturbine.com/keeping-pace-changing-cyber-landscape-drives-turbine-digial/
– Are you messy or organized? Way too organized, which is good for my position here at Turbine.
– Best vacation spot you’ve been to? Hilton Head Island
– Do you have a favorite quote? “Whatever”
– Favorite travel spot? Bristow NE, I love my hometown!
– If you could only drink one beer for the rest of your life, what would it be? Ginger beer-so I could make Moscow mules.
– If your house was burning down, what’s the one non-living thing you would save? Electronics because all of my pictures are on there.
– What do you like to do in your spare time? What is spare time???
– What is the first concert you attended? Good Charlotte/New Found Glory
– What is your favorite movie? Black Sheep
– What one food do you wish had zero calories? French Fries
– What’s your favorite childhood memory? Going to my family’s cabin on the Missouri River and jet skiing, water skiing, and boating.
– Where is your favorite place to eat? Honest Abe’s
– Where is your home town? Bristow, NE—AKA God’s Country
– Tell us about your family: I have a fiance, and 2 beautiful daughters who are 15 months and 5 years old.
– You’re happiest when? I’m with my family and friends.
Categorised in: Digital, Social, Social Media, Turbine, Web
Comments are closed here.